By now, we are assuming you have already completely given into the fabulous trend that is sweeping our nation… Pinterest. And if you haven’t, well, it’s time you’ve begun! We can admit that we have totally joined the craze and absolutely love it! Check out our boards here with much more than just adorable pictures of puppies; we also have awesome home decorating and interior design tips for your Bozzuto home! Here are a few of our favorite interior design pin tips.
- Cheap Furniture Basics – Space and budget conscious? What more could you want in apartment home decorating? This post showcases some amazing furniture basics, all under $500, that will help you maximize on your home’s organization and style. Our favorite is probably the leaning bookshelf from Crate&Barrel.
- Organizing Tips for Small Spaces – We love this site with designer decorating ideas that can make a studio apartment feel like a liveable, spacious home. Their tips include organizing furniture into mini-rooms, choosing double-duty furniture, and using all available space. We love this floor-to-ceiling bookcase with the purple walls.
- Do-It-Yourself Wall Art – This one is so simple and inexpensive, yet it brings so much color to your home. Pick out some bright and fun scrapbook paper and glue them to a square canvas. You can do as many or as little as you like, but we love the arrangement of the 3×3 canvases shown here.
- Do-It-Yourself Ruffled Throw – You don’t have to be a master seamstress in order to create this beauty. If you have been looking for a way to makeover your bedroom and add a little texture and color to the design, this is the perfect project for you. Though it’s not incredibly complicated to make, we should warn you that it will take a bit of extra time and patience. However, the finished product is totally worth it.
- Wall Baskets For Storage – The blog we found this on used the wall baskets for bath linen storage, but you could use them in any room of your house really. We do love the simple, clean look of the white towels rolled in the baskets, though. It sort of reminds you of being at the spa, doesn’t it?
Have you seen some other amazing home design posts on Pinterest that you think we should see? Leave us a comment below to tell us about it.